Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My Return

I've been thinking a lot the past few months and at last my thoughts are being converted into words that I can type up and post. Its been ages since I last wrote, just haven't been inspired to write, somehow. Oddly enough, being to hell and back has given me the necessary kick in the pants to write again and for that I am actually really thankful. Writing is as much as part of me as singing and dancing. I need it like I need the air I breathe.

My children are getting big now, and I'm not just talking older. My daughter is a few weeks away from being a year old and already she wears a size 3-4 shoe and 18-24 month clothes, and my son is just two months from three years old and wears a size 9 shoe and 3-4 year old clothing. He is so tall and so amazingly handsome. And my daughter has these big chocolate brown eyes that will melt your soul. I am constantly amazed at their intelligence and growth, they give me reason to smile every single day.

On Mothers' Day my little prince went with Grandma to get me a little present, and when he came to give it to me he said "Here mommy, happy mommy's day...kissy for you. Wuf you mummy" and then after my hug and kiss he looked up at me, put his hands on his hips and said "And where's MY mummy's day pwezzie?" It was the cutest thing!! He didn't quite understand the concept that mothers' day is for mommys and not their kids :)

He has learned how to put his shoes on his feet (the right shoe on the right foot!) all by himself and looks after his sister and is so very protective. He is my big boy and makes this mommy heart so very proud! My little princess is also so beautiful and she is starting to walk now. Every time she takes a step or two she shrieks with excitement and starts clapping her hands. She sings herself to sleep and every time she sees the cats she starts mewling just like them!

I don't know what I would do without my babies, my world revolves around them. And recently I was able to reconnect with some family and some people that mean the world to me. I have learned to cope on my own, but having the emotional support of my loved ones is very important to me and having that contact is what has got me through the healing process much quicker. So, to you all, thank you so very much! I wouldn't have been able to do it without you.
Being a single mom is hard, but it would be a hell of a lot harder without you in my life. So again, thank you!

I will write more again later, but for now I need to be going.

1 comment:

Kamao Poot said...

Find best Home based Business without any work, just invest and rest with your profit
EarningsClub.com